|Photo by chancema | unsplash.com|
This competition, with a fabulous prize of a $100 voucher, is open to all research students and staff members of La Trobe University who are signed up for the #LTUacwrimo challenge.
Your photo could be of your favourite work-space, preferred writing 'fuel' (e.g. coffee, walks), most indispensable gadgets, or some other aspect of your writing routine.
Think creatively, capture it beautifully!
The photos will be judged by a panel of La Trobe specialists:
- Dr Maryanne Aitken (Director, Research Services)
- Tess Flynn (Manager, Photography and Digital Imaging)
- Rebecca Norris (Manager, Online Community)
- the quality, composition, and aesthetics of the photo; and
- the photo's interpretation of the theme, "What helps me write".
Competition guidelines and conditions appear below.
Conditions of competition:
- Photos can be submitted:
- Via Twitter: Tweets MUST include the #LTUacwrimo tag and the theme phrase "What helps me write"; or
- Via email: To email@example.com with the subject: "#LTUacwrimo photo competition: <YOUR NAME>".
- Besides basic photo editing for clarity and size (e.g. contrast/lightening, cropping, and resizing), photos must not be digitally altered.
- Photos must be taken for the #LTUacwrimo photo competition, and not previously archived.
- Note that all entries to the photo competition may be used for #LTUacwrimo promotion and communications. All images used in this way will acknowledge the photographer.
- The judges' decision is final.