|Photo by Design Ecologist | unsplash.com|
La Trobe's 2020 Academic Writing Month is officially here! We posted earlier this week about what's on. For those who haven't got the time to read it, here's the executive summary: there's HEAPS on and you're going to love it.
For 2020, we are bringing back the #LTUacwrimo photo competition! Last spotted in 2016, this year's theme is "What's helping me get my research writing done". The theme can be interpreted many different ways, and we hope you'll consider it creatively and insightfully! Will your image be a productive space or contemplative place? People or pets? Will it be your favourite notebook or limited edition fountain pen? Or something else completely?
- the quality, composition, and aesthetics of the photo; and
- the photo's interpretation of the chosen theme
- Photos should be submitted via Twitter. The entry tweets MUST include the #LTUacwrimo tag and a short, snappy caption.
If you don't have a Twitter account and would like to enter the competition, please email your photo entry to email@example.com, with subject heading "Photo competition 2020".
- The photo entry must be a single image, not a collage.
- Besides basic photo editing for clarity and size (e.g. contrast/lightening, cropping, and resizing), photos must not be digitally altered.
- Photos must be taken during the #LTUacwrimo photo competition period (1-19 November 2020).
- You may post more than one photo during the competition round but you must nominate one competition entry for judging.
- Note that all entries to the photo competition may be used for #LTUacwrimo promotion and communications. All images used in this way will acknowledge the photographer.
- The judges' decision is final.