|Photo by Sharon McCutcheon | unsplash.com|
If you want to know all there is to know about what's on at La Trobe in the researcher education and development space, here's what you need to do:
1. Bookmark the RED workshops page - the page features all the sessions RED offers, plus those presented by the Library, Digital Research, and Research Platforms.
2. Sign up to Graduate Research Scholar, a fortnightly newsletter compiled by RED and the Library that features workshops, special events, resources, training, tips, and news relevant to La Trobe researchers.
3. Subscribe to this blog! Look for the "Subscribe" link under the main blog title - just drop in your email address and you'll have fresh posts delivered straight to your Inbox.
4. Follow us on Twitter (@LTUresearchers). This is a great way to know about and access online chats, virtual 'Shut up and write' sessions, workshop reminders, what's happening in research at La Trobe, livetweets of research events, and relevant links to good stuff on academic writing, publishing, grants, and being a researcher. Really, what doesn't this stream do?
5. 'Like' us on Facebook - our page is La Trobe Researchers. This is a good way to have us in your everyday Facebook browsing, if that's where you're most at home. You'll get to know about upcoming RED sessions, researcher development news, what's happening in research at La Trobe, and relevant links to good stuff on academic writing, publishing, grants, and being a researcher.